Assistant Headteacher - Bishop Alexander
Salary: £ L4 -8
Contract Type: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Location: Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy
Interview date: 31st March 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Assistant Headteacher post within our academy. The successful candidate will be part of our leadership team and play a key role in the ongoing development of the school. There is some class teaching responsibility so it is vital you are someone who will make lessons fun and dynamic, who can capture interests, and motivate children to do their very best.
The post will provide an excellent opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills as a member of The School’s Leadership Team, responsible for both the strategic development of the school as well as assisting in its smooth day to day running. Roles and responsibilities are matched to each an individual’s strength and therefore first and foremost, we are looking for an innovative, flexible and passionate leader.
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy is a member of the L.E.A.D. Multi-Academy Trust which is a group of academies working together to share good practice, provide the highest quality education, and enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust was established in 2011 with a clear aim: to deliver outstanding school leadership to release every pupil’s full potential. All our principals and people passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for exceptional education. Recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor, the Trust comprises 25 schools across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Lincoln and Sheffield.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be able to develop the practice of colleagues within the academy to ensure excellent outcomes for children
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Be an active contributor to the on-going improvement within the academy
- Be willing to take part in all aspects of academy life
- Have the highest ambitions for pupils, the academy and themselves
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful pupils who are keen to learn
- A strong commitment to high quality professional development
- The opportunity to work collaboratively within the LEAD Academy Trust
- A supportive Governing Body
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed.
For further information or to book a visit, please contact Mrs Sally Hade on 01636 680040 or email email@example.com
For more information, please see the Job Description and Person Spec here
To apply please follow the link here
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.