Contract type: Full time and permanent
Start date: 1st September 2017
Are you an aspiring leader, looking for your next challenge in an outstanding school that is skilled at nurturing the next generation of inspirational leaders? If so, the governors at Huntingdon Academy would like to hear from you.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, outstanding primary teacher who either has experience of working at a leadership level or is looking to do so in the next stage of their career.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust currently comprises of nineteen schools, whose vision is to provide the highest quality education through outstanding leadership. Our emphasis on collaboration along with high quality coaching and training makes this a great opportunity for someone who is committed to making a difference in children’s lives.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• has a passion for teaching and learning;
• is an outstanding Key Stage 2 practitioner with proven experience of accelerating pupil progress and who can raise standards;
• has experience of successfully leading a subject and/or phase;
• is able to work effectively as part of the school’s Senior Leadership Team;
• is an inspirational teacher who can lead by example;
• is a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• has the ability to work with inner city children with a variety of needs.
In return the successful candidates will:
• be a part of a dynamic and forward thinking team of professionals;
• work in a school with high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff;
• work with a supportive and progressive leadership team and governing body;
• have access to the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust’s high quality professional network;
• have access to the L.E.A.D. Urban Teaching School’s professional development programmes.
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact on children’s learning
For further information and details of visits please contact Huntingdon Academy. Please call 0115-9156841
Our school is committed to safer recruitment and we will require a clear DBS disclosure from the successful candidate.
Closing date: May 15th at Noon
Please click on the link below for the full application pack:
A recent Ofsted inspection has praised Edna G. Olds Academy and
Following their recent Ofsted inspection Windmill L.E.A.D. Academy continues to be
OFSTED PRAISE IMPROVEMENTS MADE AT NOEL-BAKER ACADEMY
A recent Ofsted monitoring inspection