Start Date: Monday 20th April 2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 25 hours per week (split shift) - (7am – 9am & 3pm – 6pm)
Location: Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy, Bilborough, Nottingham, NG8 3AF
We are currently looking to recruit an energetic, reliable and committed caretaker to join our school, which has recently been graded as ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• good communication skills
• flexibility and adaptability
• a resilient approach to challenging situations
• a positive, problem-solving approach to challenge
• a warm and approachable personality
• the ability to work really well both individually and as part of a team
• a good sense of humour!
In return, we can offer you:
• a happy, friendly, welcoming school
• amazing children who are happy, motivated and eager to learn
• opportunities for professional development
• a supportive, creative and enthusiastic staff team
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust was established in 2011 with a clear aim: to deliver outstanding school leadership to release every pupil’s full potential. All our principals and people passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for exceptional education. Recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor, the Trust comprises 25 schools across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Lincoln and Sheffield.
Please click here for the job description
For more information and an application form, please call into the school office or email the School Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits are also welcome.
In light of the ongoing situation, we are supporting our academies
In response to the current situation and the government’s requirements, L.E.A.D.
We are helping and supporting our academies to ensure a safe