Contract type: full-time and permanent.
Contract start date: September 2016 or possibly earlier.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very good school. We currently require a talented, energetic and enthusiastic teacher to join our good school (Ofsted 2014) which is driving towards being outstanding.
The position will require skills to teach in Key Stage 2 and an understanding of the new curriculum and its expectation.
These posts could be suitable for a competent NQT or equally candidates with experience who would be paid very competitive salaries.
We would like applications from practitioners who can ensure the school builds upon its strengths and continues to maintain outstanding standards of achievement for all our pupils.
We can provide:
* A wonderful school environment.
* Well-resourced classrooms.
* Enthusiastic and friendly children.
* A supportive staff team who care.
* A comprehensive CPD programme.
We are looking for someone who is:
* Able to engage and motivate our children to achieve highly.
* Willing to embrace new ideas and be creative.
* Have high expectations for every child regardless of need.
* Be highly motivated, hardworking and committed to high standards of success.
* Able to use your initiative in line with school expectations.
An interest in a particular area or specialism would be welcomed. Our most important consideration will be the overall quality and calibre of the candidate.
Sycamore Academy is a member of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a group of schools working together to share good practice and provide the highest quality education, enabling every pupil to realise their full potential.
Closing Date: Monday 14th March 2015.
For an application pack or if you have any queries, please contact the academy by telephoning 0115 9155804.
In light of the ongoing situation, we are supporting our academies
In response to the current situation and the government’s requirements, L.E.A.D.
We are helping and supporting our academies to ensure a safe