Start date: September 2016
It was never going to be an easy task in improving the quality of teaching and learning our pupils receive and we appreciate that challenge is not for everyone. If you joined the teaching profession to make a difference to children’s lives, this is truly a great opportunity.
Good work never goes unnoticed at Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy, whether it’s a pupils piece of work or that of a colleague, so be prepared for lots of positive reassurance and recognition. Having a good sense of humour and the ability to smile through it all will go along way in our academy.
It's a team effort here and you will be given all the tools and support to achieve both your own professional goals but also the goals that together we have set in our school improvement plan.
Working collaboratively, we will improve the standards within our school for our pupils and community. It may be hard, but we will get there together.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• an excellent teaching ability and up-to date knowledge of the National Curriculum and Assessment for Learning;
• and a willingness to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to work closely with parents and to support school events.
Are you seeking a part-time role?
We fully support parents and carers with commitments outside the workplace therefore flexible working arrangements may be accommodated. Just let us know your preferred working pattern upon application.
Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy is part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, therefore in addition to local level support, the successful candidate will also have:
• accelerated and supported career progression that makes us stand out from the rest;
• support through a comprehensive and tailored professional development programme;
• access to Perk Box, our staff rewards and benefits scheme, which includes discounted cinema trips, meals out and loads of great money saving deals;
• reassurance that you are joining a recognised and established Trust; we were recently described by the Department for Education as ‘one of the strongest sponsors operating in the East Midlands, with a track record of successfully improving underperforming schools’.
No one becomes a teacher because it’s easy, so put your experience, knowledge and passion into something that will truly change the lives of children for the better. We have opportunities available across all key stages.
Closing Date: Friday 29th April 2016 at noon.
Interviews will take place the following week.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
To arrange a visit to the school or to request an application pack, please contact the academy office on 0115 9155719, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also return your completed application form to the above email address.
Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Any appointment will be made subject to satisfactory, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance, with barred list check.
In light of the ongoing situation, we are supporting our academies
In response to the current situation and the government’s requirements, L.E.A.D.
We are helping and supporting our academies to ensure a safe