This role would be ideally suited to a forward thinking school leader who is looking to develop their practice in a collaborative and supportive partnership. The potential rewards are enormous! Windmill is a vibrant, multi-cultural, inner-city primary school dedicated to attaining high standards for its pupils. The successful candidate will need to be an exceptional teacher and have the potential to become an outstanding leader.
The Deputy Headteacher will help lead the strategic development of teaching and learning across school, provide an outstanding role model for all, and will support the Headteacher in the day-to-day running of the academy.
The school is a genuinely enjoyable and rewarding place in which to work.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an outstanding practitioner who can raise standards with proven experience of accelerating progress;
• is an inspirational teacher who can lead by example;
• has proven experience of whole school leadership and the ability to communicate and support a clear vision for school improvement;
• is an outstanding team player;
• has the ability to work with inner-city children with a variety of needs;
• has the ability to work as part of a forward looking strategic leadership team.
In return the successful candidate will:
• be a member of a strong team of professionals;
• be supported through a comprehensive professional development programme;
• work in a school with high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff;
• work with a supportive local governing body;
• earn a competitive salary.
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact on children’s learning.
Closing Date: Noon, Monday 27th April.
Interview: Week commencing 4th May. Visits to the school are recommended and warmly welcomed. Please call the school office to arrange.
To apply please contact Windmill L.E.A.D. Academy by either telephoning 0115 9150195 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Windmill L.E.A.D. Academy
In light of the ongoing situation, we are supporting our academies
In response to the current situation and the government’s requirements, L.E.A.D.
We are helping and supporting our academies to ensure a safe