Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant for Edna G. Olds Academy
Contract: Permanent Contract (Full time)
Salary: Level 2 TA
Start Date: 5th June 2017
The Headteacher and Governors at Edna G. Olds Academy are seeking to appoint an outstanding, experienced, committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant, to join our strong and dedicated team of Early Years practitioners.
Edna G. Olds’ pupils are exceptionally well behaved and eager to learn; they thrive from the high quality teaching and learning experiences provided by our excellent staff team. The School has developed superb partnership links with our families and the local community, working in true partnership to ensure our pupils receive the highest quality care and guidance.
Edna G. Olds is a member of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is made up of a dynamic group of schools, whose vision is to provide the highest quality education through outstanding leadership. The Trust’s emphasis on collaboration along with high quality coaching and training ensures that we continuously strive to promote outstanding practice in all our schools.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a dedicated team of Early Years practitioners within a vibrant, stimulating and high quality teaching and learning environment.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who can:
• ensure the wellbeing and safeguarding of all children;
• plan and organise the delivery of learning activities;
• comply with the School’s and Ofsted’s Health and Safety guidelines, equal opportunities policy and the School’s values;
• provide children with appropriate drinks and snacks, taking into account food hygiene procedures and ensuring that note is taken of children’s food allergies;
• report and manage any child protection issues in liaison with the Headteacher or DSL;
• take responsibility for the care of the children at the end of each session.
In return, the successful candidate will:
• receive high quality training and support to develop professionally;
• be a part of a dynamic and forward thinking team of professionals;
• work in an academy with high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff;
• work with a supportive and progressive governing body.
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact on all children’s learning.
To apply for this position please contact to request an application: Edna G. Olds Academy Church Street, Lenton, NG7 1SJ
Email email@example.com Telephone: 0115 915 6813
Closing Date: Friday 28th April
Interview date – to be confirmed
Please click on the link below:
A recent Ofsted inspection has praised Edna G. Olds Academy and
Following their recent Ofsted inspection Windmill L.E.A.D. Academy continues to be
OFSTED PRAISE IMPROVEMENTS MADE AT NOEL-BAKER ACADEMY
A recent Ofsted monitoring inspection