Contract type: Temporary contract (full-time)
Start date: 4th January 2016
The Headteacher and Governors at Edna G. Olds are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and enthusiastic EYFS Teaching Assistant.
Edna G. Olds is a member of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is made up of a dynamic group of schools, whose vision is to provide the highest quality education through outstanding leadership. The Trust’s emphasis on collaboration along with high quality coaching and training ensures that we continuously strive to promote outstanding practice in all our schools.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who can:
• ensure the wellbeing and safeguarding of all children;
• plan and organise the delivery of learning activities;
• comply with the school’s and Ofsted’s Health and Safety guidelines, equal opportunities policy and the school’s values;
• provide children with appropriate drinks and snacks taking into account food hygiene procedures and ensuring that note is taken of children’s food allergies;
• report and manage any child protection issues in liaison with the Headteacher or DSP;
• take responsibility for the care of the children at the end of each session.
In return, the successful candidate will:
• be a part of a dynamic and forward thinking team of professionals;
• work in an academy with high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff;
• work with a supportive and progressive governing body.
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact on children’s learning.
To apply for this position please contact to request an application: Edna G Olds Academy Church Street, Lenton, NG7 1SJ
Email email@example.com Telephone: 0115 915 6813
Closing Date: Friday 11th December 2015
Interview date – to be confirmed
A recent Ofsted inspection has praised Edna G. Olds Academy and
Following their recent Ofsted inspection Windmill L.E.A.D. Academy continues to be
OFSTED PRAISE IMPROVEMENTS MADE AT NOEL-BAKER ACADEMY
A recent Ofsted monitoring inspection