Contract type: full-time and permanent.
Contract start date: September 2016 or earlier if possible.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very good school. We currently require an experienced, talented, energetic and enthusiastic teacher to join our good school (Ofsted November 2014) which is driving towards being outstanding.
The position will require knowledge and preferably experience of Foundation Stage.
The post could be suitable for a competent NQT or equally candidates with experience.
We would like applications from practitioners who can ensure the school builds upon its strengths and continues to maintain outstanding standards of achievement.
We can provide:
* A wonderful school environment.
* Paired planning and teaching.
* Well-resourced classrooms.
* Enthusiastic and friendly children.
* A supportive staff team who care.
* A comprehensive CPD programme.
We are looking for someone who is:
* Able to engage and motivate our children to achieve highly.
* Willing to embrace new ideas and be creative.
* Have high expectations for every child regardless of need.
* Be highly motivated, hardworking and committed to high standards of success.
* Able to use your initiative in line with school expectations.
Any interest or specialism would be welcomed. Our most important consideration will be the overall quality and caliber of the candidate.
Sycamore Academy is a member of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a group of schools working together to share good practice and provide the highest quality education, enabling every pupil to realise their full potential.
The post will be a permanent contract beginning on 1st September 2016 or possibly earlier.
Closing Date: Monday 14th March 2016.
For an application pack or for any queries, please contact the academy by telephoning 0115 9155804.
A recent Ofsted inspection has praised Edna G. Olds Academy and
Following their recent Ofsted inspection Windmill L.E.A.D. Academy continues to be
OFSTED PRAISE IMPROVEMENTS MADE AT NOEL-BAKER ACADEMY
A recent Ofsted monitoring inspection