The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust would like to appoint two Heads of School (one for each primary academy).
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is made up of a group of twelve primary schools, whose vision is to provide the highest quality education through outstanding leadership. Our emphasis on collaboration along with high quality coaching and training ensures that we continuously strive to promote outstanding practice in all our schools.
We are also part of the L.E.A.D. Urban Teaching School Alliance which is a dynamic partnership of schools committed to harnessing, nurturing and sharing the specific skills and attributes required to teach and lead in areas with diverse pupil populations. The successful candidates would be able to access many professional development opportunities and experiences beyond their school.
We are looking for candidates who:
• are able to lead in partnership with the substantive Headteacher or Executive Headteacher;
• have experience of whole school leadership and the ability to communicate a clear vision for school improvement;
• have the ability to work as part of a forward looking strategic leadership team;
• are outstanding practitioners with proven experience of accelerating pupil progress who can raise standards;
• are inspirational teachers who can lead by example;
• are outstanding team players with excellent interpersonal skills;
• have the ability to work with inner city children with a variety of needs.
In return the successful candidates will:
• be a part of a dynamic and forward thinking team of professionals;
• have access to the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust’s high quality professional network;
• have access to the L.E.A.D. Urban Teaching School’s professional development programmes;
• work in an academy with high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff;
•work with a supportive and progressive governing body.
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact on children’s learning.
Applications for both schools are warmly welcomed. Visiting times for both schools have been organised as follows:
17th April - 10am
20th April - 1:30pm
22nd April - 10am
To make an appointment please phone 0115 915 0106
16th April – 9:30am
20th April – 9:30am
22nd April – 1:30pm
To make an appointment please phone 0115 915 6841
How to Apply
Please state on the application form if you have a preference for one of the schools or whether you would like to be considered for both schools. Please contact individual schools directly for more information about the role.
Interviews will be held on 29th April.
To apply for these posts, please complete the application form and return it to either:
L.E.A.D Academy Trust
The Old Pumphouse
5 The Ropewalk
Tel: 0115 822 5440
In light of the ongoing situation, we are supporting our academies
In response to the current situation and the government’s requirements, L.E.A.D.
We are helping and supporting our academies to ensure a safe