Uplands Junior School serves an ethnically diverse inner-city community in Leicester. The school is going to be sponsored by the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust. In anticipation of the school joining the Trust, we are seeking to recruit a truly inspirational leader who is dedicated to the development of learning and committed to raising standards.
After a period of turbulence, the school is in special measures and is currently being led by an Interim Executive Board. Along with the dedicated support from the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, the school is beginning to make rapid improvements.
The school works hard to foster strong partnerships with its families and wider community. The pupils at Uplands Junior are highly motivated, well-behaved and keen to achieve; above all they demonstrate excellent attitudes to learning, and deserve the very best.
This role would suit a forward-thinking and dynamic school leader who has a successful track record in school improvement and is looking to develop their practice in a collaborative and supportive Trust.
The successful candidate will lead the strategic development of the school and will be an outstanding role model for all.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an outstanding leader with proven experience of accelerating progress and raising standards;
• is an inspirational leader who leads by example;
• has the ability to communicate a clear vision for school improvement;
• has the ability to work successfully with the community;
• has the ability to lead a strategic team.
In return, the successful candidate will:
• be joining a strong and dynamic team of professionals;
• be supported through a comprehensive professional development programme;
• work in a school with high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff;
• be provided with excellent career opportunities;
• be given a highly competitive salary, negotiable according to experience and track record.
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact on children’s learning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact Hannah Bingham on 0115 8225440, or via email at email@example.com.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
How to apply:
Please click on the links below:
For further information please contact Hannah Bingham by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 0115 8225440.
Closing date: 9.00am – Friday 11th March
Interview dates: Thursday 17th and Friday 18th March 2016
In light of the ongoing situation, we are supporting our academies
In response to the current situation and the government’s requirements, L.E.A.D.
We are helping and supporting our academies to ensure a safe