Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing Date: Monday 26 March
Following our recent expansion and in line with our ambitious strategic vision, this is an exceptional opportunity to join our pioneering Academy Trust. We are looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Headteacher with senior leadership experience to drive forward excellent outcomes at Warren Primary Academy; an ‘Outstanding’ school.
At the heart of our Trust is the development of outstanding leaders. We empower individuals in our schools to provide the highest quality education, enabling every pupil to realise their full potential. We have also been recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor, securing rapid and sustainable improvement through the research and application of best practice across operational areas.
Warren Primary Academy is a successful and happy school where our children are encouraged to be their best, develop their interests and talents and become caring, considerate members of the wider community. We are privileged to receive excellent support from parents for all areas of school life and have a highly skilled, dedicated team of teaching and support staff working together to deliver success.
This is an exciting prospect for a compelling leader with an impressive track record of success to inspire and empower the community of Warren Primary Academy.
The successful candidate will:
• Develop and apply their vision for Warren Primary Academy.
• Determine, implement and monitor the quality of teaching and learning across the academy.
• Ensure the efficient and effective deployment of staff and resources.
• Hold accountability for the performance of Warren Primary Academy.
• Lead, empower and drive staff to achieve success.
We are searching for an individual who:
• Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes excellent learning from creative concepts to practical application.
• Holds a track record in raising teaching standards, ensuring progression and attainment for all pupils with a desire to embed a culture of continuous development for all.
• Possesses extensive interpersonal skills to create and effectively communicate the academy vision to all key stakeholders.
• Is a great teacher themselves. As a leader of teaching, we are searching for an individual who understands what great learning looks like in the classroom and recognises how to achieve it.
• Inspires, motivates, empowers and leads all to achieve.
How to apply:
Please send a completed application form and covering letter, with a supporting CV if you wish, to: Kristina.email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is:
09:00 Monday 26 March
Scheduled opportunities to visit Warren Primary Academy are:
• Wednesday 14 March
• Monday 19 March (08:30-12:00)
• Wednesday 21 March
To arrange, please contact Kristina Lloyd-Fisher, HR Business Partner: Kristina.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be contacted week commencing by Thursday 29 March with the outcome of their application.
It is planned the selection process will take place in Nottingham on Monday 16 April & Tuesday 17 April. Please ensure you are available on these dates.
Please click on the link below:
A recent Ofsted inspection has praised Edna G. Olds Academy and
Following their recent Ofsted inspection Windmill L.E.A.D. Academy continues to be
OFSTED PRAISE IMPROVEMENTS MADE AT NOEL-BAKER ACADEMY
A recent Ofsted monitoring inspection