KS1 Teacher for Edna G. Olds Academy
Contract: Full time and permanent.
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Start Date: 28th August 2015.
The Headteacher and Governing body at Edna G. Olds are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and enthusiastic KS1 teacher, for our rapidly improving school.
Edna G. Olds is a member of theL.E.A.D.AcademyTrust which is made up of a dynamic group of schools, whose vision is to provide the highest quality education through outstanding leadership. The Trust’s emphasis on collaboration along with high quality coaching and training ensures that we continuously strive to promote outstanding practice in all our schools.
This is an exciting time for Edna G. Olds. As part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust Teaching School’s Alliance, Edna G. Olds will be involved in delivering high quality training for teachers and leaders across theEast Midlands.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who:
• is an exemplary and outstanding classroom practitioner;
• is secure in their knowledge and experience of KS1 assessment, data analysis and rigorous school self-review;
• is an inspirational teacher who can lead by example;
• is an outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
• has the ability to work with inner city children with a variety of needs.
In return, the successful candidate will:
• be a part of a dynamic and forward thinking team of professionals;
• have access to the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust’s high quality training programmes;
• work in an academy with high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff;
• work with a supportive and progressive governing body.
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact on children’s learning.
To apply for these positions please apply in writing to Mrs Melany Pemberton – Headteacher at Edna G. Olds Academy.
Telephone: 0115 915 6813
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd April 2015.
A recent Ofsted inspection has praised Edna G. Olds Academy and
Following their recent Ofsted inspection Windmill L.E.A.D. Academy continues to be
OFSTED PRAISE IMPROVEMENTS MADE AT NOEL-BAKER ACADEMY
A recent Ofsted monitoring inspection