Contract type: Full-time and permanent
Start date: 31st August 2016
The Governors would like to appoint a Key Stage One class teacher at Huntingdon Academy. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress and develop in Key Stage Two.
Huntingdon is a lively, multi-cultural, ‘outstanding’ inner city school, dedicated to attaining high standards for its pupils. The school has been described by Ofsted in previous years as an ‘oasis’ for the children it serves. It is an exhilarating and fulfilling place to work. The children in this school are delightful and keen to learn.
Huntingdon is part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a dynamic cluster of schools committed to working collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for all children.
We are looking for a talented practitioner who:-
• is or has the potential to be an outstanding classroom teacher;
• has high expectations of pupil progress;
• is an excellent team player;
• can communicate effectively;
• has flair and creativity.
In return the successful candidate will:-
• be a member of a forward thinking team of professionals;
• be supported through L.E.A.D.’s high quality training;
• be coached by experienced outstanding teachers;
• be part of an innovative academy.
Please telephone the academy to arrange a visit or to request an application pack.
Alfred Street Central
tel: 0115 9156841
A recent Ofsted inspection has praised Edna G. Olds Academy and
Following their recent Ofsted inspection Windmill L.E.A.D. Academy continues to be
OFSTED PRAISE IMPROVEMENTS MADE AT NOEL-BAKER ACADEMY
A recent Ofsted monitoring inspection