L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is an established and growing multi-academy trust, rated as one of the top 7 academy trusts nationally, committed to providing the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
Join us as a Lead Practitioner in English (primary key stages) to inspire and motivate teaching colleagues across our Trust.
If you have a successful track record of high quality teaching and would like to make a jump out of the classroom and into the role as coach, L.E.A.D. Academy Trust would welcome your application.
This role requires the successful candidate to coach and mentor others, offering advice and feedback to improve the quality and consistency of teaching practice. With a key focus in english, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of outstanding teaching, with experience of role modelling best practice to others.
• Do you play a key role in the leadership and development of maths within your school?
• Have you partnered with other schools to promote collaborative working and the sharing of good practice?
• Do you have experience of observing lessons and providing feedback to help the development of others?
• Are you keen to develop innovative practice in your subject?
The successful candidate will partner with leaders and teaching colleagues across the Trust, working in line with their school improvement plans to highlight and implement strategies that have a positive impact on pupil outcomes in literacy at all key stages.
Joining our Trust will give you:
• Accelerated and supported career progression;
• A role that bridges the gap between strategy and practice;
• Central Team Support to guide School Improvement;
• An established group of professionals that are engaged in our commitment to develop others;
• Excellent salary packages, with opportunity for progression;
• A rewarding and fulfilling working environment.
If you would like a confidential conversation or to hear more about this exciting role, please contact us via:
Telephone: 0115 8225440
Closing date: 17:00 Thursday 18th May 2018
Interview Date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Please click on the link below:
In light of the ongoing situation, we are supporting our academies
In response to the current situation and the government’s requirements, L.E.A.D.
We are helping and supporting our academies to ensure a safe