Lead Practitioner - Primary Maths
Salary: £ Lead Practitioner Pay Scale 3 - 7 (42,196 - 46,658)
Start Date: September 2019 or January 2020
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is an established and growing multi-academy trust, rated as one of the top 7 academy trusts nationally, committed to providing the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
Join us as a Lead Practitioner in Maths (primary key stages) to inspire and motivate teaching colleagues across our Trust.
If you have a successful track record of high quality teaching and would like to make a jump out of the classroom and into the role as coach, L.E.A.D. Academy Trust would welcome your application.
This role requires the successful candidate to coach and mentor others, offering advice and feedback to improve the quality and consistency of teaching practice. With a key focus in Maths, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of outstanding teaching, with experience of role modelling best practice to others.
• Do you play a key role in the leadership and development of Maths within your school?
• Have you partnered with other schools to promote collaborative working and the sharing of good practice?
• Do you have experience of observing lessons and providing feedback to help the development of others?
• Are you keen to develop innovative practice in your subject?
The successful candidate will partner with leaders and teaching colleagues across the Trust, working in line with their school improvement plans to highlight and implement strategies that have a positive impact on pupil outcomes in numeracy at all key stages.
Joining our Trust will give you:
• Accelerated and supported career progression;
• A role that bridges the gap between strategy and practice;
• Central Team Support to guide School Improvement;
• An established group of professionals that are engaged in our commitment to develop others;
• Excellent salary packages, with opportunity for progression;
• A rewarding and fulfilling working environment.
Closing date: Monday 1st July 2019 (Midday)
Interview Date: W/C 8th July 2019
To apply please click here
For the Candidate Information Pack please click here