Salary: £ 24,799 - 27,905
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust was established in 2011 with a clear aim: to deliver outstanding school leadership to release every pupil’s full potential. All our principals and people passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for exceptional education. Recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor, the Trust comprises 25 schools across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Lincoln and Sheffield, with more set to join – so your career with us can take you almost anywhere.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to support the Director of MAT and Deputy CEO with a variety of administration tasks. You will be professional, confidential and have the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Experience in the education sector is desirable but not essential as long as you have the interest in learning more about the workings of a Multi Academy Trust.
The role is based at our bright modern offices on the Ropewalk in Nottingham with travel across the trust to be expected. Occasionally meetings may be out of hours, though you will always have advanced notice. All business miles are paid at 45p per mile and when parking at the office you will be provided with a parking permit.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Provide secretarial, organisational and administrative support to the MAT Director and Deputy CEO.
- Attending and minuting a wide variety of meetings to a very high standard.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations, reports, ETC.
To be successful, you will have:
- High level administrative and organisational skills.
- Strong minute taking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience of working with Executive level stakeholders.
- Own transport and driving licence.
Join us and you can expect an excellent benefits package including holiday entitlement which increases with service, salary sacrifice schemes, discounted schemes for shopping, entertainment and lifestyle and a generous local authority pension scheme.
For the Job Description and Person Spec please click here
To apply please click here