Location: 5a The Ropewalk, Nottingham, NG1 5DU
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing Date: Monday 26th November 2018 with interviews on Friday 7th December 2018.
Following our recent expansion and in line with our ambitious strategic vision, we are looking to appoint an inspirational and effective Resource Director. The postholder will drive forward the provision of high quality professional resource management for the H.R. and finance teams supporting our family of schools.
At the heart of our Trust is the development of outstanding leaders. We empower individuals in our twenty five schools to provide the highest quality education, enabling every pupil to realise their full potential. We have also been recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor, securing rapid and sustainable improvement through the research and application of best practice across operational areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team, develop our strategic resourcing priorities and lead effective solutions to ensure that the Trust is adequately supported in achieving its current and future ambitions. This is an ideal opportunity to progress your career within this field and contribute towards shaping the direction of our dynamic and pioneering organisation, we want to hear from you. The postholder will work in partnership with committed colleagues to deliver our vision of excellent outcomes achieved through strong leadership, professional collaboration and innovation.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Oversee the finance and HR function whilst also utilising their strong commercial HR background to actively participate and engage in a range of projects and essential duties
• Be enterprising and ambitious with demonstrable experience of strategic leadership
• Have the skills and experience to deliver cost effective and efficient central services to schools
• Have excellent communication and management skills
• Have a thorough understanding of current HR practices and relevant legislation
• Share a passion for supporting schools in delivering an excellent education to pupils
In return, the successful candidate will:
• Be joining a strong and dynamic team of professionals
• Work in a trust with high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff
• Be provided with excellent career opportunities
• Have access to a range of professional services
How to apply:
Please click here for an application pack.
Please send a completed application form and covering letter, with a supporting CV if you wish, to:
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th November 2018.
Applicants will be contacted week commencing 26th November with the outcome of their application.
Interviews will take place at L.E.A.D. offices in
Nottingham on Friday 7th December 2018.
Please ensure you are available on this date.
References and Eligibility:
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, eligibility to work in the UK and a satisfactory enhanced
In light of the ongoing situation, we are supporting our academies
In response to the current situation and the government’s requirements, L.E.A.D.
We are helping and supporting our academies to ensure a safe