Site Manager - Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy
Salary: £ Scale 6 (pts 26-28) 23,166 - 24,717 dependent on experience
Contract type: Full-time, all year round.
Hours of work: (to be discussed) but will cover the hours from 6.00am to 6.00pm
We are a thriving, inner city primary school situated in the Broxtowe and Bilborough district, close to the City of Nottingham. Our children mainly come from the local area and we have a current roll of 445 pupils.
As part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust we work closely with a number of other schools, which gives many opportunities to collaborate together. You would also receive other benefits, such as 'Work Perks'.
At Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy, you would be joining a dynamic team, who work very hard to support one another to enhance the provision for our pupils. the school places the wellbeing of staff high on its agenda to ensure that Jubilee is a great place to work.
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint an outstanding site manager to work within the school and its grounds. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a wonderful school environment. Jubilee's staff are extremely proud of our school community and strive to deliver our very best practice.
Jubilee is a member of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, which is made up of a dynamic group of schools, whose vision is to provide the highest quality education through outstanding leadership.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who has:
- knowledge of health and safety regulations;
- knowledge of grounds maintenance;
- knowledge of security practices;
- a full driving licence;
- an ability to work using their own initiative;
- an ability to undertake a variety of manual tasks including working on ladders, and scaffolding;
- an ability to undertake minor repairs in e.g. joinery, plumbing or electrial repairs;
- ability to use computer IT systems;
- an experience of repairs and overseeing maintenance schedules and programmes;
- an experience of grounds maintenance and associated work.
In return the successful candidate will:
- be part of a dynamic and forward thinking team of professionals;
- work in an academy with high aspirations for all its pupils and staff;
- work with a supportive ad progressive governing body.
Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy is part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a registered charity created in 2011. The Trust aims, through outstanding leadership, to provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential. Further information about the Trust can be found here http://www.leadacademytrust.co.uk/about-us
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact upon children's learning.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th October - 9.00 a.m.
Please email email@example.com to receive an application pack or call 0115 9155719 if you have any query on the vacancy. If candidates wish to visit school prior to making an application, please telephone the school office on 0115 9155719.
Please click on the links below for the application pack: