Teaching Assistant at St Ann's Well Academy
Salary: £ 16,744 - 18,487.42
Closing date: Friday, 19th July 2019 – interviews w/c 22nd July 2019
Please note that all vacancies close at 12 noon on the closing date unless otherwise stated.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teaching Assistant at St Ann’s Well Academy.
St Ann’s Well is a lively, multi-cultural, inner city school, dedicated to attaining high standards for its pupils.
St Ann’s Well is part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a dynamic cluster of schools committed to working collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for all children.
We are looking for a talented Teaching Assistant who:-
- has previous KS2 experience
- is or has the potential to be an outstanding Teaching Assistant;
- is organised and can take initiative;
- is an excellent team player;
- can communicate effectively with pupils, parents, teaching staff, senior leadership team and outside agencies;
- has high expectations of pupil progress;
- is confident and competent to deliver at a whole class, groups and individual level;
- have energy and drive to want to move the school from good to outstanding – last Ofsted was January 2018
- has previous effective, experience of working with pupils with social, emotional and behaviour needs;
In return the successful candidate will:-
- be a member of a dynamic team of professionals;
- be supported through L.E.A.D.’s high quality training and coaching;
- be part of a forward thinking academy;
If you would like to visit St Ann’s Well Academy please telephone school on 0115 9155808 for an appointment.
To apply please click here
and to view the job description click here