Contract type: full-time and permanent.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Our school has a strong commitment to inclusion and high expectations of achievement and quality outcomes for all our pupils. Due to increasing pupil numbers and the promotion of some current staff, we are pleased to be able to offer some teaching assistant posts throughout the school.
We can provide:
• A wonderful school environment.
• Well-resourced classrooms.
• Enthusiastic and friendly children.
• A supportive staff team who care.
• A comprehensive CPD programme.
• Supporting children’s learning in class and in intervention groups.
• Organising and supporting learning sessions for key children.
• Working with teaching staff to create learning spaces and activities for the children.
• Encouraging good behaviour as part of the school’s discipline policy.
• Supporting the school’s ethos and aspirations of high achievement.
• Any other appropriate duties commensurate with the grade of the post which may be required.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience between £15,943 to £22,213.
Hours: 37 hours per week term-time only
Deadline for applications: Midday on Thursday 17th March.
For an application pack, please contact the academy by telephoning 0115 9155804.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an extensive enhanced DBS check.
A recent Ofsted inspection has praised Edna G. Olds Academy and
Following their recent Ofsted inspection Windmill L.E.A.D. Academy continues to be
OFSTED PRAISE IMPROVEMENTS MADE AT NOEL-BAKER ACADEMY
A recent Ofsted monitoring inspection