Trust Data Officer
Salary: £ 21,589 - 23,836 (With the potential to go up to 26,999 for an exceptional candidate)
Contract Type: Permanent
Working hours: 37
Location: Mercia Marina, Willington
Closing date: Wednesday 15th January at 9am
L.E.A.D. IT Services was incorporated in 2010 and joined L.E.A.D. Academy Trust in September 2016. Over the years we have expanded significantly increasing both our team and the number of customers accessing our services. We specialise in supporting the education sector working with nurseries, primary schools, secondary schools, colleges and specialist schools. As well as L.E.A.D. Academy Trusts 25 schools we also support many more trusts nationwide.
Our offices are based at Mercia Marina in Willington which has ample free parking and is easily accessible via bus or train from Derby or Burton on Trent. The open plan office is bright and airy with large windows overlooking the marina and a fully equipped kitchen with a break out area. With many of the team being here from the start and lots who have joined along the way this small knowledgeable, friendly team really is great to be a part of.
We are currently recruiting for a Trust Data Officer to assist in the maintenance and development of trust data systems and provide data analysis across the trust. This is an exciting new role for the trust that is being sought to support the current Trust Data Manager with all things data analysis.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- To support the Trust Data Manager in maintaining the Trusts data systems and reporting tools.
- To support the production and management of all data reports for academies within the Trust.
- To act as the point of contact for help and support with the day to day running of SIMS and Trust data systems.
- To provide new starter training and upskilling sessions on SIMs.
- To support the accurate production and submissions of statutory census returns including the work force census and academy census.
- To analyse assessment data, finding and support the preparation of reports.
- Join us and you can expect an excellent benefits package including a generous holiday entitlement which increases with service, discounted schemes for shopping, entertainment and lifestyle and a pension scheme.
To be successful, you will have:
- studied to a minimum standard of GCSE (grade A* - C), or equivalent, in English and Maths.
- knowledge of an MIS system such as SIMS, Facility, Integris or Bromcom.
- competent with MS Office programs in particular Excel and ideally be familiar with other bespoke databases.
- high level of oral and written communication skills.
For more information, please see the Job Description and Person Spec here
To apply please click here
L.E.A.D. Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.