Year 3 Class Teacher
Full Time 2 Year Contract
Head Teacher – Steve Parry
The governors of St Ann’s Well Academy are looking to appoint a practitioner to teach our Year 3 class as their current teacher is relocating.
St Ann’s Well Academy is an exciting, inner-city primary school dedicated to improving the life-chances of all its children.
We are part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust - a dynamic cluster of schools committed to working collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for all children.
We are looking for a talented individual who:
- is an outstanding classroom teacher;
- has high expectations of pupil progress;
- is an excellent team player;
- can communicate effectively;
- have a positive and forward thinking outlook .
In return the successful candidate will:-
- be part of a welcoming team of talented professionals who have high expectations of all children;
- be supported through L.E.A.D.’s high quality training and coaching,
- be part of a forward thinking academy;
-be working with motivated, friendly and well behaved children.
The Head of School, Peter Hillier, is happy to discuss the vacancy with potential candidates. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged and ideally should be between 9am and 3pm so that you can see us at work.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure.
To make an appointment or to discuss the post further, please contact the school.
Application forms and further details are available by email:
St Anns Well Academy,
Tele: 0115 9155808
Closing date – 1st October at 10am
Interviews to be held during the week beginning 8th October
In light of the ongoing situation, we are supporting our academies
In response to the current situation and the government’s requirements, L.E.A.D.
We are helping and supporting our academies to ensure a safe